Monday 18 March 2013

Building a blog...ugh!

   I have to tell you that I had been kind of looking forward to writing this blog, sharing with you the joys and pitfalls of preparing for, and moving into, the sailboat cruisers lifestyle...and truthfully, if all I were doing was writing and posting pictures, this exercise would be a dream!  Alas, this blog creation business is turning out to be a bit more than I bargained for and the learning curve for me in this endeavor is proving to be rather significant!
 
 I have been about 3 hours over this last go, trying to set the formatting just right on the Captain and Crew page and to be honest, I just can't see straight any longer!!!  I will try again tomorrow but for now, I'm off to read Les Miserable and fall to sleep!
  
Good night all!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment